Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter Adventure to Kuari pass - Back to Haridwar (Day 6)

December 18, 2013

<< Tali to Joshimath via Auli (Day 5)

Time so say goodbye to the Himalayas and head back to Haridwar. We all boarded the cars to start the gruelling journey back to Haridwar. The only thing that was different on the return journey was that hardly anyone spoke. May be we were too tired, but I think that most of us would be reflecting and thinking about those wonderful 5 days that we had spent together in the lap of nature.

As we were approaching Haridwar and leaving the grandeur of the Himalayas behind I really felt very nostalgic. It was the same feeling that kids get when summer vacation is over and its time to go back to school. “Vacation is over and time to get back to madness of work.”

Returning back to unenchanting plains from this amazing escape to nature makes me sad, but then I tell myself “Not yet…”, I will be back soon with new energy and on a new Himalayan slope.

Signing off for now with some of the pictures from this most memorable trip.








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Can you provide me the contact info of the guide you took for the trek as I am planning a trek with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the trek with https://trekthehimalayas.com/ . They organize the treks well. I have done about 3-4 treks with them.

      Delete

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write